- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Lower limb varicose veins
- Varicose veins during pregnancy, and due to obesity
- Varicose veins due to obesity
- Trombophlebitis, arthritis
- Occupational diseases, rehabilitation
- Protection of veins under stress
Recommended by the Latvian Association of Phlebologists.
Detergent for medical elastic compressive products
Recommended for hand washing. It provides daily care for products. It does not contain phosphates, colouring and insoluble compounds. Usage: 4 ml (3 doses) per 1 l of warm water.
Composition: Anionic surfactants ≥ 5% <15%, non-ionogenic surfactants <5%, fragrance component, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1.3-diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone