Basic Advantages of the Collection
- Bandages and dressings are economical and simple in usage
- Bandages of different types are released on the basis of the traumatologic, phlebologic and orthopaedic practice: ribbon, tubular and cheesecloth ones
- Large assortment allows covering different fields of medical application: from restraining dressing devices and up to prophylaxis, recovery and treatment of diseases of veins, joints and muscles
- Natural raw materials are used in production - wool, cotton and latex, ensuring maximum comfort when worn
- Compulsory clinical testing at the leading medical institutions of Latvia, Russia and other regions of sales
- Application of the bandages is recommended by the Association of Phlebologists of Russia
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate on meeting the international management and quality system standards.
What is varicose?
Specialists define it as dilation of superficial veins accompanied by blood flow disorder. Swollen feet and ankle-joints, feeling of heaviness in gastrocnemius muscles, spasms, specific venous pain, itching in the calf area - all these are initial symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency. A big role in varicose development is played by hereditary predisposition, lengthy static loads, excess body weight and some medicines. Women are affected by vein diseases twice as much as men, as inherently their veins are thinner and conjunctive tissues are weaker. Pregnancy might become an additional aggrava.